When we say, “All in™” we mean “All in™” but we do require prohibited and recyclables to be placed at the back door or on top of the load so our driver can sort it at the landfill. If you can load it, we can dump it! All items need to be inside the bin, not overflowing and the back door needs to close securely.
Types of loads include:
- Brush or yard waste (recycled)
- Wood (recycled)
- Metal (recycled)
- Garbage (general household)
- Demolition (renovation materials mixed) – Includes floors, bathrooms, kitchens, sinks, toilets, flooring, 2 x 4s, doors etc.
Note * The landfill does not like drywall mixed in your load. They will charge $100.00 more per tonne added to your regular charge totalling to $303.00 per tonne.
- Drywall (recycled)
- Roofing – asphalt shingles (recycled)
- Rock, dirt, concrete, pavement (recycled)